Why website quality assurance is so important for business
For web developers and website users, it is important that both functionality and interface of the Internet resource are as convenient and accessible as possible, and that the sites themselves run smoothly under any conditions and on any device.
ADVANCES OF MANUAL WEBSITE TESTING
- • If automation script is infused with errors, the resultant software will also the filled with errors, without the knowledge of the testers.
- • It requires less resources to begin productive manual testing. Development of scripts for automated testing is a long processes.
- • Reference and inductive testing. The Initial investment of automated testing is higher.
- • Automated testing cannot replace human intuition.
Due to our efficient testing processes, as well as our meticulous and punctual testers, any error in the content will be promptly detected and accurately recorded.
We offer our services at a competitive price and guarantee to our clients that by working with us they’ll gain the following benefits:
- • We test the functionality of the website based on various scenarios and identify bugs in strict compliance with the test plan. The test plan is composed free of charge
- • We test the website loading speed and identify errors that occur during this process
- • We test the compatibility of the website which should work on any device and in all browsers
- • We test the stability of the website which should work stable under any circumstances
- • We guarantee complete confidentiality of cooperation with each client, which is ensured by a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- • The results of our tests will be valid and usable regardless of which type of device – laptop, tablet or smartphone – the users will open your website on. We can conduct testing on more than 80 real devices, in addition to emulation.
In order to initiate your website verification using our testing service, you will need to:
- 1. Register in QA supermarket
- 2. Enter a link to your project into the corresponding field (no code needed)
- 3. Set testing parameters
- 4. Start testing!