Automated QA testing techniques rely on technology over human experts.
Automated QA may initially seem like a less costly and faster way to perform QA, it has significant drawbacks when compared to manual testing.
- Automated testing requires scripts that can be difficult and time consuming to create.
- Automated test script can be reused, but still requires constant adjustment.
- Automated test scripts can have their own bugs, which can result in false negatives and positives
- Automated testing can only do what it is told to do.
- Manual testers have intuition and the ability to reason, enabling them to identify when something is just “off.”
- Manual testers can perform exploratory testing if they see indicators of issues beyond the originally-set parameters
- Manual testers can interact in natural ways with actual devices, performing gestures that are impossible to replicate digitally (e.g., tapping, swiping).
WHAT YOU NEED:
|YOU DO NOT GET|
WHAT YOU DO NOT NEED:
|Manual testing by experts: Our human testers are able to spot bugs that automated testing overlooks||No overhead: As an outsourced solution, QA Supermarket requires no upfront investment in equipment or manpower|
|Complete confidentiality: We provide signed NDAs at the onset of each customer relationship and assure our customers that we will find the bugs while they keep ownership of the code.||No sales pitch: QA Supermarket is confident that prospective customers will make the right decision based on our simple set up process, transparent pricing and flexible service. |
We assure you that we will never call or email you with a sales pitch.
|Free test plans: QA Supermarket provides a detailed plan including 2 free bugs that must be agreed to before we begin testing||No obligation: At any point before agreement on the test plan and the start of the QA process, you are free to cancel our engagement at no cost.|
|Transparent pricing: The cost of each service is clearly listed on our website|