We’ve found a way to change a long, boring and difficult way of application testing into an easy, transparent, and hassle-free one. To give small studios the power of a large, dedicated QA team. And to provide startups with higher quality, greater efficiency and better results than in-house or automated testing solutions.
– Paul Belevich, Founder of QA Supermarket
You may find this interesting:
- How much money does our system save for you?
- Why do you need to outsource QA testing?
- Why you can immediately start testing without problems
- Which bugs can be missed even by a good team of developers and why is it inevitable?
- What types of testing do we offer?
- What about quality assurance certifications?
- How is QA Supermarket different from others?
- How does QA Supermarket guarantee privacy & confidentiality?
- What is QA Supermarket?