1. Devices and configurations
Many bugs only exist on certain devices. They cannot be reproduced on emulators. Therefore, even your best tester will not find these bugs without the right device. Do you have a large stock of devices? We do!
Staff members only test their own projects. Therefore, they see a limited number of projects and a much smaller number of bugs. An outsourcing firm deals with a much wider variety of projects and its employees encounter a large number of bugs. This means that they can seek out and find them more efficiently.
Before a product release, functionality is urgently implemented, time starts to run out, and the volume of testing grows. The cost of a mistake also increases before a release. It is dangerous to make a bad first impression. Can you triple your staff of experienced QA engineers 3 weeks before release? Not likely. But you can contact us and start testing in any volume in just 4 days.
The Difference with QA Supermarket
Ensure this by ordering a free test plan for your project.
- or do everything as usual -
You may find this interesting:
- How much money does our system save for you?
- Why do you need to outsource QA testing?
- Why you can immediately start testing without problems
- Which bugs can be missed even by a good team of developers and why is it inevitable?
- What types of testing do we offer?
- What about quality assurance certifications?
- How is QA Supermarket different from others?
- How does QA Supermarket guarantee privacy & confidentiality?
- What is QA Supermarket?