Bugs are causing you to lose users. But most of them also cause negative shares among friends, lower your app ratings, and yield negative reviews. For every one user lost, you will have dozens who never appear. Consider that negative reviews decrease ad conversions by 10%. This 10% of the advertising budget will be your very first savings.
Imagine getting a lot of poorly documented bugs during beta testing. Your developers have to spend time not only fixing them but even more, time reproducing them. It’s even worse when you fall into the 40% of apps and updates that the App Store rejects on the first attempt. The release date, and therefore profit, is delayed, but the costs of the team remain. If we speed up your release by at least a week (but usually more), then translate that into your team’s salary. This will be direct savings. Now compare that to our prices!
A very common situation is when a few percent of your audience (customers) cannot pay for your services. Payment may not work due to a device’s model, regional settings, VPN usage, etc. These users usually do not even complain, but silently go to your competitors. And you are more likely to constantly receive several percent fewer incomes. Now imagine at least 3% of the profit that you want to receive in a year. At least for the sake of such savings, it is worth ordering testing. Plus, we can do it in just a couple of clicks. The terms and prices will pleasantly surprise you.
You may find this interesting:
- How much money does our system save for you?
- Why do you need to outsource QA testing?
- Why you can immediately start testing without problems
- Which bugs can be missed even by a good team of developers and why is it inevitable?
- What types of testing do we offer?
- What about quality assurance certifications?
- How is QA Supermarket different from others?
- How does QA Supermarket guarantee privacy & confidentiality?
- What is QA Supermarket?